"You are educated when you have the ability to listen to almost anything
without losing your temper or self-confidence." - Robert Frost

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Final 2011 NFL Draft Player Rankings

Here is my final 2011 NFL Draft Player Rankings.  It is presented in spreadsheet form that is available to print or download.

2011 NFL Draft Rankings (FINAL)

A couple quick notes:

1.  I have included both National Football Post rankings and NFL Draft Scout rankings and the current "trend" from the last time rankings were posted.  This is correct as of April 26, 2011.

2.  There are some players missing after my top 110 prospects.  I try to include most interesting prospects as "extras" at the bottom of the sheet (thus making the total players ranked over 250+), but this is NOT a complete list of all prospects.

3.  Remember quarterbacks are not on the main list and instead on Sheet 2 of the spreadsheet.

4.  I hope the columns are self-explanatory.  Any questions, just ask below and I'll try to help out.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment